- February 5, 2018
Called to order 7:15
In Attendance: John Ladue, Jacqueline Ladue, Eduardo Tkacz, Fred Segal, Linda Greck
Treasurer's Report: $12,952.82; + $2,000 yet to be deposited. Move to accept Linda; second Jacqueline.
- A.Windmill - Look for savings account at Wells Fargo
- A. Orange Blossom will take place on February 24-25
- ----1. We will try to make some new boards for the easements
- ----2. In discussion of a photo both and novelties
Meeting adjourned at 8:25
- March 12, 2018
Called to order at 7:20pm
In Attendance:Michael Bartlett,John Ladue, Jacqueline Ladue, Fred Segal, Linda Greck
- $17,564.44; plus $64.00 from Orange Blossom and $37.00 37 from Water Matters Day
- --Move to file Michael Bartlett, second Linda Greck.
- --Send letter of acknowledgement for the money sent to us.
- ---1. Post the information for the easements on the website.
- ---2. Reach out to Davie for more information about the easements.
- Adopt "Standards and Practices" as sent by the Land Trust Alliance- condition of membership- motion made to approve and adopt by Michael Bartlett, second by Linda Greck. Unanimous consent by all present.